Ordinary Diploma Courses, NTA Level 6
1. Ordinary Diploma in Travel and Tourism (Offered at Temeke Campus)
2. Ordinary Diploma in Hospitality Management (Offered at Bustani Campus)
1. A certified of Advanced Secondary Education with one pass and subsidiary excluding religious subjects. OR
2. A certified Certificate of NTA Level 4 from related course of Tourism or Hospitality from recognized Colleges by NACTE.
|S/no||Description||Amount in Tshs||Remarks|
|1||Tuition Fees||1,250,000||Per Year|
|3||Examination Fee||50,000||Per Year|
|5||Students Union Contribution||10,000||Per Year|
|6||Students Identity Cards||20,000||once|
Note: 1) Students are required to pay Tshs. 240,000/= to an identified tailor for pairs of uniforms .
2) Hostel for those who would wish to stay in the Campus is Tshs. 50,000/= per month and they are located in Temeke Campus.
How to apply
Click here to see fees structure